Move from self-care to shared care with your therapist or coach in only a few clicks. Virtual sessions are a convenient way to meet with your care team while in the comfort of your own home.
Why is it helpful?
- Greater convenience and affordability
- Treatment is more accessible
- Therapy, in your PJ's! (if that's your kinda thing)
What you need to know about sessions
- Notes and action items created by you and your therapist are seamlessly stored within your growing personal health record for future reference.
- You will always be notified if a session is being recorded.
- Once scheduled, meeting rooms generates automatically for their scheduled time. (no more hunting down lost links)
So, here's how to join your next session:
- First, select Care Team from your health dashboard.
- Choose the Clinic for whom you have a scheduled session.
- Select "Sessions" within the clinic's page.
- Select today's scheduled session.
- Select, "Join Meeting Room"
And... you're done!
We hope you enjoy your session. To review past sessions, or provide feedback to your clinician, re-visit the sessions page and select any of your past sessions.